We have evolved from primarily being a real estate developer with a focus on affordable residential housing to adding an additional product – commercial forestry. In the future we hope to add managed agricultural farms as an additional product.
Our past residential housing projects include the following:
- Birungi Estate (Kira Buwaate)
- Naava Estate (Gayaza Nakasajja)
- Sanyu Estate (Gayaza Nakasajja)
- Malaika Estate (Matugga Kavule)
- More to come
We have undertaken a commercial tree planting project, Amaya Tree Estate, on an initial 680 acres (1 square mile) of land in Nakitoma, Nakasongola district.
Upon the project’s continual success, the model will then be replicated in varied districts/regions in Uganda/East Africa.
Mission of Synergy Partners is to provide affordable property investment options to our clients in the residential, and commercial forestry/farming space.
- Enable more working individuals to own homes.
- Provide varied real estate products as saving instruments.
- Give back to the communities we operate through appropriate Corporate Social Responsibility.
Keys to success
- Develop close relationships with our customers.
- Provide genuine titles.
- Provide flexible payment terms.
- Institute and support robust client associations to preserve the value of the developed Estates.
Residential Housing Estates
We acquire large tracts of development favorable land; subdivide the acquired land into 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 or one acre plots for sale; fence and gate the land; plant trees/flowers along the estate/community roads; and provide a community recreation park.
A housing association is instituted to support the governance of the established community. We provide all of our customers numerous free house plans to choose from, and construction support services upon request.
We acquire larger tracts of land and sub divide the land into 5/10/more acres. We thereafter help our customers establish and maintain their plantations.
Forestry is an intricate business, complete with myriad variables: land preparation, planting, weed control, forest fire protection, pests and diseases control, monitoring/management of plantation growth, crop insurance, and harvesting.
Our team is proficient and includes a certified forestry contractor to provide appropriate advisory and execution expertise.